edicare, Medicaid and many private insurance companies provide funding for Hospice services. Medicare and Medicaid pay Hospice of Siouxland a daily rate to provide Hospice services.
This daily rate is established by Medicare and Medicaid and covers the following services:
• Interdisciplinary team services
• Medications for pain and symptom management of the illness
• Medical equipment
• Medical supplies
• Outpatient services
• Inpatient care for pain and symptom management
• Respite care for relief of caregivers
• Private insurance coverage varies by individual plans.
No one is denied care because of their inability to pay. If you have questions about paying for Hospice care, call us today at 712-233-4144.