Got Questions About Hospice Care? We’ve Got Answers!
Learn How Hospice of Siouxland Can Help During
‘Snapshot’ Educational Sessions This National Hospice Month
November is National Hospice and Palliative Care Month and Hospice of Siouxland is reaching out to raise awareness about the highest quality care for all people coping with life-limiting illness. These services are beneficial to both the patient and their families.
What is Hospice all about?
- Can you explain Palliative Care and who it is for?
- I need help caring for my loved one who has a chronic illness. How can Hospice of Siouxland help?
- Can you help me with my Advance Directives? How about my Medical Power of Attorney?
- I don’t currently need Hospice of Siouxland’s services, but would like to learn more about and how they work for when the need arises.At Hospice of Siouxland, we know you have many questions about what we do and how we can help you care for yourself or a loved one, today or in the future. So we’re setting aside time to visit with you and answer your questions during National Hospice Month this November.These 45 minute snapshot sessions are open to the public at the Hospice office on 4300 Hamilton Blvd in Sioux City. We ask that you pre-register for one of the sessions by calling 712-522-0231.
- Sign up to attend one of our educational “snapshot” sessions to visit with our professional staff who can help educate you on different healthcare options. These educational sessions, which will last approximately 45 minutes depending on questions and answers, will take place at Hospice of Siouxland main offices, 4300 Hamilton Blvd., Sioux City, IA.
- Wednesday, Nov. 1, at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 2, at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 6, at 12 noon and 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 16, at 5:15 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
For more information, please call us at 712-522-0231. We hope to see you at one of our snapshot sessions during National Hospice Month!